Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: new band, new baby...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kampin' Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, not MY baby! One is enough, thank you very much.

    Two days ago, I became an uncle. My older brother's wife had her baby. Daniel Clark Jones, a 9lb. boy.

    Also, my new band has a web site now. You can download a couple MP3s if ya wanna...

    http://www.powow.com/vectors

    btw, AsIs, if you're reading this, I only just remembered about those _Tea Club_s. Am I a total sh*tbag or what? Swear to god, I will do the order thingie this weekend. There's just been a ton of crap going on around here. Again, I'm a sh*tbag and hardly worthy of your graciousness.

    take care

    ---jones()

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on the nephew! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    And on the PS, you saved yourself a gentle nudge! LOL

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But no new chapters. :P

    Congratulations jones!! On the nephew and getting another band started.

    *runs off to download new jones' songs while flipping off the RIAA*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •